Stay Away Stay Away

Awesome game! And what an honor to enter the high score on first try, haha. Well, guess time will take away that honor :b

Final Fight Final Fight

There's a reason Jazza chose this piece as the open category winner - it's epic! Nothing less :)

If you want to know I made your piece an easter egg for my "Crazy Love"-entry ^^

LuwyRock responds:

Thank you very much for your words and honor that were drawing the cover of the game !! thanks Amargaard!! until next month !!

Knuckles SMASH! Knuckles SMASH!

Something about the bright colors just make this really nice to look at. The facial structure bugs me a bit tho, with the contour lines giving it slightly square-y/pointy edges. But I really like your overall work on it, so 4 big stars for you :)

Tough Love Tough Love

You really nailed the masculinity and feminity body language part, and the shadows/highlights as well. The colors are nice and smooth (Except some of those highlights might be a bit too extreme). The overall composition is great, and really pays attention to the female figure.

Why only 3.5 stars then? Because you rushed this way too much, and I KNOW you can do better (Like your epic X-Mas entry). The idea isn't bad at all, but not really too creative either. Although sometimes a little simplicity is nice (The forum thread was booming with strange ideas).

Well, overall it's a nice piece :)

veesketch responds:

Thank you! :D and thank you for being honest!

And yeah, that's cuz it was rushed.. it's getting close to midterms so I only had a few hours to do it D: Hopefully next month I'll have more time :3